Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich
- on an elegant boulevard in the very heart of Munich, conveniently located amid designer boutiques, art galleries and the imposing Bavarian State Opera House.
- Traveling on business or leisure, the hotel boasts 297 beautifully appointed guests rooms and suites
- Young, Bavarian cuisine in the Schwarzreiter Tagesbar & Restaurant. Head Chef Christian Michel and his team cook easy, delicious and surprising dishes
- splendid Lobby – “the most beautiful living room of Munich“ – offering delicious scones and other tempting treats as well as aromatic teas.
- The “Jahreszeiten Bar” is a great place to expect delightful, tasty finger foods to indulge in, the soothing sounds of piano music and a fantastic array of delicious cocktail concoctions
- At Kempinski the Spa, with breathtaking views over the rooftops of Munich the guest can leave the stresses of the everyday world outside and embark on a journey of total wellbeing.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
T: +49 89 2125 0
F: +49 89 2125 2000