Good Health is far more than being free of disease – health is about the all-round physical and mental well-being.
To regain health – or prevent diseases – good medical care is considered a prerequisite.
An overview of our patient’s services:
- Initial interview with the patient: via telephone, written or personal through the center in Germany or any of our offices in Germany or abroad, to evaluate
health complaints of the patient and any other wishes.
- If available, check the current medical report of the patient.
- If not available, determine an appointment for diagnosis and/or an initial examination (if required).
- Forward the medical report to the accordingly specialized hospitals with a request of estimation for the costs – as well as suggestion of an appointment.
- Coordination of schedule and agreement on all relevant examinations.
- Complete organization of the trip, including booking of the flight, residence and visa issuance.
- Organizing transfers within Germany: transfer from and to the airport, transport to the appointments in the hospital; to the hotels, etc.
- Translation service during all appointments and examinations provided by coworkers that are highly qualified in the native language of the patient.
- All cultural, religious and mental needs of the patient will be considered and respected.
- Organizing a professional rehabilitation program if needed.
- Translating the final medical report to the native language of the patient.
- Ensure the continuous care in the home country of the patient: open questions after the therapy can be answered anytime to give the patient the sense of security even at home.